Projects I had the opportunity to realise during my whole scholarship at IUT d’Aubière (Network and Telecommunications) and at the ENSIBS.
|Cybersecurity, satellites and eavesdropping
Sep. 2022 to Feb. 2023
The project is a research project. At the end, the main objective is to help securing satellites communications. This project was divided in two main objectives :
- vulnerability research on protocols used in satellite communications
- setting up a satellite simulator to test our proof of concepts.
Personally, I wanted to work on this project to discover the topic of cybersecurity applied into space in order to gain knowledge and to get out of my comfort zone. But also because space is a domain I find fascinating.
|Car Hacking - Attacks and remediations
Sep. 2021 to Jun. 2022
|The overall objective of this project was to evaluate the current safety of modern cars while raising awareness of the subject among car manufacturers and users. We have divided this project into 3 distinct parts:
- Studies, tests and automation of attacks on the unlocking system
- Studies and tests of attacks on the CAN Bus
- Studies and proposal of remediation solutions.
|Creation and implementation of an IDS/IPS system in a Wi-Fi network
Nov. 2019 to Apr. 2020
|The objective of this project was to create and implement our own system of detection (IDS) and protection (IPS) of attacks on Wi-Fi networks.|